Saturday, February 16, 2013

Kagamine Len- Raven Prince~Dark Prince English Translation



Kagamine Len- Raven Prince~Dark Prince
Music/Lyrics: Lelele-P
Movie: Hatsu
Okay this a little different: this is actually an English translation of the song…from Spanish so there are bound to be mistakes, and sometimes I couldn’t figure out what the heck the subtitles were referring to but hopefully my five years of learning Spanish, have been worth all the torture because I feel sorta proud of myself right now.  The stuff in parentheses are implied basically.  I love this song and have been waiting THE LONGEST time for an English translation, it never came so I did it.  Not only is this an awesome song with an awesome (although not complete PV) Len sounds freaking amazing!  However he’s sort of a jerk in this video I mean he just smiled when Rin tripped on her dress and fell down the stairs, that’s not something you do to be nice!  I mean he could’ve helped her up or at least asked “are you okay?”  Also running down stairs and through dark hallways in HIGH HEELED, GLASS slippers doesn’t seem like the best idea, but I do want Rin’s dress: it’s cute.  Links to the PV and full version down below.

Translation:
Welcome to a remote castle in the forest
The hospitality is exceptional
On it he put an unbreakable spell,
“Princess please let me hold your hand”
You left behind a glass slipper
The time that your silhouette faded into the darkness
I couldn’t help but smile, when I saw you
You have fallen into my trap
Sleep dreamer
Captive Cinderella
Midnight has not arrived
No one else but me will place the silver tiara (on your head?)
You cannot be saved
Welcome to the secret room filled with
delicious desserts
And when I give you an un-erasable mark
“Princess please try the tea.”
You trip on the edge of your dress
And I saw you fall into darkness
While I humiliated you, while I watched
I have you in the palm of my hand
Dance, dance
Manipulated Cinderella
The dance that resonates on the stage
I will not give this golden ring to anyone else but you
You have not fallen in love with me (yet )
What madness
Cinderella has been deceived
You have been attached to a rusted necklace
From the day you kissed a brilliant diamond.
You…
Sleep dreamer
Captive Cinderella
Midnight has not arrived
No one else but me will place the silver tiara (on your head?)
You cannot be saved
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment