Friday, July 5, 2013

Hakoniwa no Yume/ What A Miniature Garden Dreams Translyrics

Hakoniwa no Yume/What A Miniature Garden Dreams-IA
Music: Hitoshizuku x YamaΔ
Translation Reference: motokokusanagi2009

A beautiful, and tragic song.  At funerals it always seems to be raining, perhaps the sky is mourning with us. 

Today even the sky is crying,
The rain falls softly on the land
My wet tears are lying
On the flowers in my hand

I can’t see your face the lid hides
I hope you feel warm lying inside
I surrounded you with lilies,
they were your favorites,
please don’t think I’m being silly

You told me about your dream where we became birds and tried to fly
You were always the one who was always, always reaching for the sky

I can’t fly without your embrace, a lonely bird with no wings
I just want to see your face, but you’ve disappeared into a dream
I close my eyes cause I believe, I’ll love you for eternity
Are you deep asleep my love?
Are you deep asleep my love?

Your new bed seems much too small
I wonder how you can sleep so soundly at all
I wait for you to open your eyes
Darling, darling come and watch the sunrise

I can’t fly without your embrace, a lonely bird with no wings
I just want to see your face, but you’ve disappeared into a dream
No matter how hard I pray I know you’ll never awake
Sweetheart open your eyes
Sweetheart please open your eyes

I can’t fly without you with me, without you I feel incomplete
I fall back into the dark dream, so I’ll wait 'til I can be free
I feel my heart soar when I hear, “I’ll always love you my dear”
One day I’ll fly away, my love
One day I’ll fly away, my love


No comments:

Post a Comment